The Hospitality & Aviation Management Professional course prepares you for a career in aviation, hospitality, tourism, and retail industries. On completing aviation and hospitality management course, you can work in an airport or airline, a hotel or travel company, or even a big fashion or retail brand.
APTECH CERTIFIED HOSPITALITY & AVIATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (A-CHAMP)
- Get complete knowledge of top career-oriented industries: Aviation, Hospitality,
- Understand the roles & responsibilities associated with human resource at the airport, fuel-efficiency, elements of trim, and the functionality of the load sheet
- Improve your are presentation communication & grooming skills.
- Acquaint with demographics & culture of popular Indian & international tourist destinations, and understand how travel agencies work
- Learn job- ready skills for careers at Indian and international airlines, 5-star hotels, resorts, travel & tourism companies retail stores, and brand outlets
- Get job placements / Campus selection.
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
The aviation industry is not just about being a pilot or an airhostess. Airport management is a huge responsibility that ensures safe and smooth transportation of passengers, goods and cargo. Being an airport management professional offers great career opportunities at domestic and international airports and various airlines.
Professionals in hotels and hospitality are in demand in all parts of the world. You can work in a hotel, a cruise ship, vacation resorts, industrial catering, and other similar segments.
In the first semester, your curriculum includes:
- Persona management
- Soft skills
- Principles of aviation
- Aviation operations
- Customer service for global clientele
- Resource management at airports
- Load & trim
- Cargo & DGR
- Flight scheduling
- Airport ramp management
In the second semester, your curriculum includes:
- In-flight service
- In-flight safety & security
- Passenger handling
- Security & legislation
- Ancillary services
- Airline & airport organisation
- Air fares & ticketing
In the third semester, your curriculum includes:
- Introduction to retail
- Understanding the retailer
- Setting up a retail store
- Inside a retail store
- Building a retail brand
- Retail store success
- Customer orientation in the retail industry
- Foreign exchange
In the fourth semester, your curriculum includes:
- Fundamentals of management & hotel accounting
- Food & beverage service
- Accommodation operations
In the fifth semester, your curriculum includes:
- India as a destination - Inbound
- International destination - Outbound
- Cruise destinations
- Travel agency operations
- Service quality & service care
- Aviation : The aviation industry is not just about being a pilot or an air hostess. Airport management is a huge responsibility that ensures safe and smooth transportation of passengers, goods and cargo. Being an airport management professional offers great career opportunities at domestic and international airports and various airlines.
- Hospitality : Professionals in hotels and hospitality are in demand in all parts of the world. You can work in a hotel, a cruise ship, vacation resorts, industrial catering, and other similar segments.
- Travel & Tourism : Tourism is a booming industry around the world. As a manager with a travel company, you could be involved in managing a team of people, organising travel plans, making bookings, researching the latest ‘hot’ travel destinations, promoting your brand in the market, and more.Tourism is promoted by both, private organisations and the government, as it contributes to the GDP of the country. There is good demand for professionals with the right skills here.
- Retail : According to IBEF, the Indian retail market is estimated to be Rs. 57 trillion by 2023. Of course, everyone loves shopping! There are dozens of new brands and hundreds of new malls opening every year. Each of these malls & brands need the right people to manage their operations.
Since this is a growing sector, with the right training in retail management you can get huge job opportunities to work with big brands, in beautiful shopping malls, top airports, airline companies, and 5-star hotels around the world.